Monday, July 9, 2012

MIA

I have been missing in action for a few months. I havent really been missing, just neglectful of my blog. I hereby resolve to keep posting regularly on my blog. A lot has happened since we went to Mesa, but I won't try to fill in the blanks, just continue from today. 
Today is hot,hot,hot here in Winnipeg. It is 11:00 a.m and the temperature is 30C already. Staying inside until the evening when it does get a little cooler. Have plenty to do in the house. I have started a new little business called, "Stuff and Such", where I make activities for teachers to use in their classrooms and sell them pretty inexpensively. I have also been a little neglectful of this too. I am now working on fall "stuff" that teachers can use in their classroom at the beginning of the school year. I will try to post some here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment